We provide a comprehensive credit management, and debt collection service across a wide range of industries to help you increase your cash flow and reduce your operating expenses.
We take a professional systematic approach to contacting your Clients. We are consistent and pride ourselves on effective communication in a timely manner. We are impartial and can assist with any areas that you may be able to improve in your Accounts Receivable department, whether it relates to systems or processes.
Every business, everyday under-capitalises their Accounts Receivable functions. We provide tailored advice to your business/industry so that you can minimise your risk and maximise your collections.
Client confidentiality is of the utmost importance to us. We offer negotiated fixed term contracts to suit your ledger size and overall requirements.
- Credit Applications
- Credit Reporting
- Contact information/caution with familiarity
- E-commerce pitfalls and how to overcome
- Personal Guarantees
- Terms and Conditions of Trade
- Statement format
- Knowledge and understanding of Clients Industry Policy and Procedures
- Consistent contact – Talking to the right person to get the best result
- Precise communication – knowing what questions to ask to get effective answers
- Negotiation of settlements
- Arranging payment plans/monitoring
- Effective two-way communication and resolution of queries
- In your system or ours
- Effective reporting
- Building a better credit management/Client business relationship
- Flexible hours to suit your needs
- Work within your Company’s ethic and culture – we are part of your team
- Personal Interviews
- Personal visits
- Enforcement of debt including Tenancy Orders, Disputes Tribunal Orders, Bankruptcy, Liquidations/Statutory Demand
- Payment plans and monitoring
- Preparation and filing of legal documents
- Process serving
- Default loading with Credit Reporting Agents
- Demand Letters
- Recovery of Collection Costs- where possible
- Credit reporting
What we don’t do
- We don’t perform miracles. The older the debt, the harder it is to collect, and this affects your Cost of Sales.
- We don’t undermine your decisions
- We don’t give up